The Dick’s Sanitation / Recycle Minnesota public drop center provides an easy drop off for residents and businesses looking for a safe recycling drop off center or approved dump disposal center. Our public drop center location provides a convenient drop off location for all communities around the Lakeville area. Whether you are a resident, a business or organization looking for a local disposal site or recycling center we are the local choice.
Count on us to be your one-stop-shop for unwanted trash, electronics, appliances, tires, construction materials and bulky items like furniture and mattresses. Our public drop center location makes it convenient for you and good for the environment.
We’d like to help preserve the beauty around Lakeville and surrounding areas by providing the opportunity to drop off materials and have them properly recycled or disposed of.
We’re open 8-5 M-F to take all those bulky items such as appliances and mattresses or items that can’t be thrown in the trash such as batteries, tires and electronics including cell phones, monitors and televisions.
We recycle or get rid of just about anything including general trash, construction waste, clean-up junk, appliances and cardboard. It’s a one stop drop for about everything you need to get rid of.
The public drop center is located within the Recycle Minnesota building, the center is located off of Cty Rd. 70 2 miles East of 35W.
What We Accept
Accepted - No Charge
Recycle Minnesota welcomes the following items at our Drop off Center: There is no charge to you on recycled items.
- Magazines - Mixed Paper - Newspaper - Phone Books - Mixed Mail
- Aluminum cans
- Scrap Metal - Metal Cans (no redemption is paid on scrap metal)
- Plastics (with the symbol #1, #2, or #5)
- Glass Bottles & Jars (remove the caps)
Accepted - With Fee
Recycle Minnesota also accepts the following items at our Drop off Center, that which a fee will apply. These items
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Bulky Furniture
- Appliances (water softeners must be emptied)
- E-Waste - Electronics
- Tires with and W/O Rim
- Construction Demo - Clean Wood
- Extra bags of trash or garbage
- Misc. Outdoor items ~ (examples: Basketball hoop, outdoor pool, gas or charcoal grill, lawnmower, snow blower, outdoor trinkets etc.). Snow blowers, lawn mowers and other outdoor power equipment must be drained of all fluids (gas & oil) All Batteries removed from powered outdoor equip prior to drop off.
We Do Not Accept
WE DO NOT ACCEPT any Hazardous Waste items. If you’re in doubt click on our Waste and Recycling Wizard icon here and simply type in the item and it will direct you to the location for proper disposal. Click here for a more specific List